Saturday 16 May 2015

Update on the blog challenge

Update on the blog challengeIt all started out quite well, I got to about half way through, a post had been written for every day, and
mostly on the actual day itself. But then life got in the way.

On Saturday, when I should have written this (if you happen to check the date you'll notice that I've back dated this and some of the following posts) I spent pretty much the whole day doing work and getting things sorted. Sunday was spent cleaning. Then Monday we went away for a few days. We got back Wednesday, Thursday was pretty much getting ourselves sorted again. Which brings us to today.

Need to try and get back on trackIt's Friday, a whole week has passed and I haven't got much further with this blog challenge. It's time to try and catch up. I think that I'll write today's 'real' post shortly and then fill in the missing days as and when I can to get back on track. Is that cheating though? I don't really know to be honest.

Before I went away, I had thought I could write all of my posts in advance and then just schedule them to be posted later. Obviously that didn't happen. My plan now is that if I can get to the end of the month and have it all up to date by then, with the rest of the month having a new proper post written on the day, then that's ok and I'll be back on track.

Wish me luck, I think I might need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment