Friday 1 May 2015

A month of blogs

A few weeks ago there was a discussion in a blog group that I'm part of about doing a blog challenge in May. Basically the idea was that we'd all do a post a day for the whole month, great, I thought, count me in. But I forgot a few things. The beginning of May is a bit busy, Lena has just turned five and started school, I've got a birthday part to organise and it's the middle of cloth nappy week, which is one of my busiest times in terms of the business. (I've done nothing but send parcels out for the last few days.) So, yes, it sounded great at the time, but now I'm not so sure.

Today's entry is going to be just a quick intro and then we'll get into the proper posts. I am cheating a little as I write this, May 1st was such a manic day, that I'm writing this on the second and changing the date to yesterday. Then in a second I'll write today's entry. 

The idea behind the blog challenge, is that it gets me into the swing of posting slightly more often. I had been doing it pretty much weekly, but then fell behind over the last few weeks or so. Hopefully this will give me the boost I need to get back on top of things again. There is a list of suggested topics, but they are only suggestions, and as I have a few things going on at the minute that I might like to write about, I probably won't dip into the suggestions just yet. So, here we go, blog challenge time...

A month of blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment