Friday 19 February 2021

Collided - Anna Ray

They say keep your enemies close. But what if you fell in love with your worst enemy?

Chiara Fiore

My father selling my hand in marriage had pissed me off. It was his fault that he’d drained the entirety of

the family money gambling. I was paying the price. But then, I finally met Luca. I was really annoyed with how good-looking he was. I wanted to hate him but his strong jaw, and an attitude that screamed “take charge” made me lose my mind.


Luca Mendacius

Chiara was such a breath of fresh air. She isn’t a woman that takes things lying down. She's sharp-witted and smart-mouthed. It’s a pity that she’s just a pawn in my game.
I’d waited seventeen years to get my revenge on the Fiores, and I wasn’t going to waste my chance now.


Chiara and Luca will have to navigate a rough road to become closer, and even if their differences don’t tear them apart, their enemies might.


Read on to see how the sparks fly when these two heated personalities collide!

Collided is the third book in the Mafia Sinners Series and can be read as a standalone an Arranged Marriage Mafia Romance.
 

My Review


Arranged marriage books can be hard to pull off. In this day and age, there has to be a good reason for someone who wants to enter in one. For Chiara, it's the thought of saving her family. After the death of her mother, her father, a mafia boss, has slowly gambled away the family business and drunk whatever was left. She needs to ally with rich newcomer Luca in order to change their fortunes.
Luca isn't all that he seems to be and has his own agenda and reasons for wanting to be with Chiara. The more time that they spend together, the more difficult it becomes to keep everything on a purely business footing, for either of them.
This was an entertaining romance that keeps you guessing until the end. Chiara and Luca make a great couple. It's clear that they are both facing threats, but can they work out who they can trust. 
I really enjoyed this great read and loved Chiara and Luca's story. I'm looking forward to reading more from this series in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment