Sunday 25 November 2018

The Billionaire's False Fiancee - Lesley North

The Billionaire’s False Fiancée (The Beaumont Brothers Book 2)The Billionaire’s False Fiancée by Leslie North
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the second book in the Beaumont Brothers series and the second one that I've read. This time youngest brother Alistair is on the hunt for someone to play the role of fiancee and then wife for him. The terms of his grandfathers will mean that he and his brothers all need to marry before they can inherit his business. Middle brother Gregor has already found his ideal lady in the first book.

Before Alistair can start the charade he is injured in a skiing accident and loses his memory. His right-hand woman, assistant Jess comes to his aid but decides to solve his other problems by playing the role of his fiancee. The only problem being, that Alistair doesn't know that it is all an act.

I enjoyed this second book even more than the first. It's a quick read and I polished it off in one day. I think that I would have liked to see a bit more of Alistair's Grandmother, we met her in the first book and she was certainly an interesting character. Overall though, it didn't matter that this was a quick read, it was just the kind of thing that I was looking for and I really enjoyed it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment